We provide professional legal services in all types of employment based immigration categories.
Our attorneys practice exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law. Our co-founders started Song & Meng to provide professional legal service and utmost care that our clients deserve. Our attorneys assess each case and design a solution for each client’s individual need.
We serve diverse clientele including individuals and corporate clients from all over the U.S. and across the world.
Our potential clients include:
- Company transferring an L1 executive or manager from its foreign parent company
- Individual investor investing $900,000 or $1.8 million in an EB5 project or in an approved EB5 regional center
- Postdoc researcher self-petitioning for a national interest waiver (NIW) or EB1A extraordinary ability petition
- Tenure track professor petitioning under EB1A extraordinary ability or EB1B outstanding professor petition
- Researcher of a private company filing for EB1B outstanding researcher petition
- Companies looking to fill an open position with H1B specialty occupation employee
- Companies sponsoring a new or potential employee’s green card under PERM labor certification
- E2 treaty investor with a substantial investment in a U.S. company
- Entertainer or athlete seeking P visa to perform at an entertainment event or athletic competition in the U.S.
- Individuals applying for a green card based on marriage to U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident